All prices are in US D0llars & per person per night.
Please click PDF for full price list
• A representative to meet you at Kenneth Kaunda International (Lusaka) airport and assist you through customs for arrival and departure.
• The full time service of a licensed Professional Hunter and complete staff services, including trackers, skinners, cooks and camp\lodge assistants.
• Full accommodation including laundry, food and soft drinks
• All ground transport during the safari, including collection and return to the nearest airstrip.
• Field preparation of trophies.
• Commercial flight to Lusaka
• All Charter flights and road transport to camp
• Hotel accommodation before, during and after the contracted safari period
• Visa on arrival US$150
• Safari license and firearm import permit US $900
• Import tax on ammunition US$4 / round
• Government Concession Fee
• Trophy fees – animals harvested or wounded
• Dip, pack, crate and documentation of trophies US$1500 per client