All prices are quoted in US Dollars and are charged per person, per night in camp.
Please note: Government legislation has imposed a Value Added Tax (VAT) on all charges with the exception of the trophies you export.
Vat is presently 15% and is not included in any of the listed prices.
• Days are charged as per night spent in our accommodation.
• Bookings will be secured on payment of 50% of daily rates. Balance of daily rates is due 30 days prior to arrival.
• All deposits less expenses will be refunded if the safari is cancelled, provided that the safari can be re-booked.
• All animals killed or wounded or lost must be paid for in full.
• All payments must be made in cash or certified bank draft.
• Government license fees (except Big Five).
• Services of a Professional Hunter.
• Services of trackers, skinners, and camp staff.
• Field preparation of trophies.
• All motor vehicle travel during the hunt, including collection & return to the nearest airport.
• All safari camp accommodation, food, soft drinks, beer & wine during the hunt.
• Packing, disinfecting & forwarding of trophies.
• Any tips to safari staff.
• Airfare to, from & within South Africa. All air charter cost’s are for clients account.
• Spirituous liquor.
• Hire of rifles.
• Trophy Handling fee per hunter/per safari.
• Dog pack charges per day for all hunts conducted with dogs.
• Baiting fee/s where required.
• Local shopping trip/s to town.
• A 15 % Government- regulated Value Added Tax (VAT) on all Daily Rates and services not applicable to trophy fees.
• Meet and greet services at either of our International Airports, or assisting with the clearance of rifle/s through customs.
• Wounded trophies – any animal wounded, where the blood is found, or the animal is lost, will be deemed taken, and the full trophy fee will apply.